When you access information on or through nhtac.org, you are agreeing to accept and adhere to the policies and legal disclaimers set forth below.
- Limitation of Liability
- Links to Other Sites
- Blog Comment Policy
- Community Policy / Member Agreement
If you choose to provide us with any personal information such as sending a message to an email address on this website, filling out a form and submitting it through our website, and/or completing a survey, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication. We will maintain any information you provide in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. We will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about visitors to our websites unless required by law enforcement or by statute.
Contact us for more information related to the privacy of the information you provide online.
The New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center website provides information for your general knowledge about best practices to prevent, treat, and support recovery from substance misuse.
The New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center will attempt to keep the information available through the website current and accurate, but makes no guarantees and disclaims any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Information on this website may be updated at any time and without notice. Reliance on any information provided on or through this site is solely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for using the information.
We disclaim all responsibility related to the content posted by third parties to the full extent allowed by applicable laws. These third party comments may include inaccurate and false information and are not an endorsement by the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center of any products, programs or services referenced by third parties.
Limitation of Liability
By using the website, users of the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center website hereby agree to release the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center, Growth Partners, , NH Department of Health and Human Services’ Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services and all of their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers and employees from any and all liability in connection with the use of the website and the use of any and all content, images or videos posted on the site. In no event, shall any of the above parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from any loss of use, loss of profits, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with this website or the provision of or failure to make available such products, goods, or services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
For your interest and convenience, we and/or our users may provide links from nhtac.org to other websites. The links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute or imply that the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center endorses these sites, any material or information contained therein, or of any products or services described on these sites.
Our cookies are anonymous, containing no information that can identify you personally. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
Forum Comment Policy
This website serves as a forum to foster discussion about best practices and share news, information, resources, and insights from thought leaders across the state and beyond on a variety of topics. We encourage you to share your comments, ideas, and concerns.
These are moderated forums. We expect that participants will treat each other with mutual respect. We review all comments after they are posted and will remove any comments that in our sole discretion we determine to contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups. We will remove comments that we determine in our sole discretion to be off-topic or that inappropriately promote services or products.
All posts and uploaded documents will be monitored routinely. Contributors will be contacted directly to discuss suggested materials if contributions are inconsistent with the purpose of the CoP and the standards for community of practice.
To protect your own privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include any medical, personal, or confidential information, including phone numbers or e-mail addresses, in the body of your comment.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
Community Policy / Member Agreement
Users will need to review and agree to abide by the membership agreement prior to creating a website profile.
Welcome to the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center online community. This online community provides a forum for people working to reduce alcohol and other drug misuse and related consequences in New Hampshire. Specifically, this forum is designed to help practitioners and their partners connect, engage in dialogue, share knowledge and resources, collaborate, address challenges, learn from one another, and collectively promote and improve best practices to prevent, treat and support recovery from substance misuse.
Materials and comments posted to the Communities of Practice (CoP) forums must be:
- Consistent with the purpose of the CoP – Discuss issues, concerns and possible solutions, and/or
- Focused on standards for the CoP – Implementing the systematic application of these standards and improving quality of services to establish and strengthen collegiality, cooperation, and collaboration to create a unified system of services in New Hampshire.
This community is intended to be a safe, respectful, welcoming place for all members to comfortably share, connect, collaborate, and learn together. In this spirit, we expect all members to be polite and respectful in their interactions with others and to refrain from personal attacks.
What to Do
To ensure that this online community is a safe, respectful place for others to learn and explore:
- Review posted comments before you react or respond.
- Carefully choose your language and use of emoticons.
- Be tactful and mindful of your tone – it is easy to misinterpret intent online.
- To protect your own privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include any medical, personal, or confidential information, including phone numbers or e-mail addresses, in the body of your online communications.
- If you find inappropriate content on this site, please notify an administrator immediately.
What Not to Do
- Post material that infringes on or violates the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once.
The New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with this Member Agreement and the purpose and standards of the CoP(s).
- Terminate a user’s member profile upon any breach of this Member Agreement.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the community or blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards. Communications not consistent with the purpose of the CoP will be removed.
Any content or image, including video, that you post on this site is public and could be redistributed or copied from this site.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify the New Hampshire Technical Assistance Center against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.